- 杨元丰 先生
- 电话： 点此查看 13926526199 0755-4006178668
- 地址： 广东省 深圳市 宝安区 宝安大道3016号富星通大厦716.
“宽范围光谱分析仪 YOKOGAWA AQ6374(350nm – 1750nm)”参数说明
|波长范围：||波长范围：350 to 1750nm||焦距：||高波长精度：±0.05nm|
“宽范围光谱分析仪 YOKOGAWA AQ6374(350nm – 1750nm)”详细介绍
AQ6374 WIDE RANGE OPTICAL SPECTRUM ANALYZER 350 – 1750 NM
宽波长光谱分析仪 YOKOGAWA AQ6374(350nm – 1750nm)
The AQ6374 Wide Range Optical Spectrum Analyzer covers wavelengths from 350 to 1750 nm including visible lights (380 to 780 nm) and the telecommunication wavelengths.
World-Class Optical Performance
- Wavelength range: 350 to 1750nm
- High wavelength accuracy: ±0.05nm
- High wavelength resolution: 0.05 to 10 nm
- Wide dynamic range: 60dB (peak ±1.0nm)
- Wide level range: +20 to -80dBm
- Fast measurement: 0.5 sec. (100nm span)
Wavelength Resolution Settings:
There are 8 wavelength resolution settings: 0.05 to 10 nmto enable the user to choose the best value according to thedevice/system under test.
Measurable Level Range:
The wide measurable level range is from？80 to +20 dBm. This is suitable to measure high power as well as low power sources used in different fields of application.
The ±0.05 nm wavelength accuracy can be maintained by the calibration using the built-in reference light source or an external light source including HeNe laser and Argon light source.
The instrument takes only 0.5 s for 100 nm span (with sensitivity set to NORM_AUTO).
Number of sampling: 100001
The number of wavelength samples has been doubled. One sweep can measure a wider wavelength range at high resolution.
Mouse and keyboard operation
More than 30 years of feedback from users have enabled intuitive and easy-to-use front panel operation. Mouse functionality provides ease of use for navigation and the keyboard helps to enter numbers and file names.
- Change display conditions, such as center wavelength and span, by clicking and dragging the mouse.
- Enlarge your area of interest instantly and move it at will.
- No need for another measurement to modify the display conditions.
Trace calculation and analysis
Seven individual traces
- Simultaneous multi-trace display
- Calculation between traces (subtraction between traces)
- Max/Min Hold function